| Steps to get Preferred Seat
- Visit Optiontown.com and select the Preferred Seat tab in the main menu.
- Enter your booking details (airline, PNR or booking reference, passenger last name and email) to retrieve your booking. If you don't have your PNR handy, use the 'Advanced Search' to retrieve your booking with your flight details.
- Select your desired preferred seat.
- For each seat selection, choose either "Confirmed" option (assigns the selected seat right away) or "Standby" option (a cheaper option where a best matching seat is assigned later closer to flight departure date subject to availability).
- Review and confirm your selection.
- If you selected the "Confirmed" option, the selected preferred seat will be assigned to you instantly. If you selected the "Stand by" option, then a best matching seat will be assigned later closer to flight departure date subject to seat availability. In case no matching seat is available, then the preferred seat price paid by you will be refunded automatically shortly after flight departure.